With warm weather returning early this year, spring seems to be just around the corner! At Annadel Builders Inc., we know that spring can be one of the most rewarding times of year for a homeowner. Even so, every homeowner needs the chance for a get-away every so often. Explore all that Napa and Sonoma counties have to offer by checking out our top 8 suggestions for springtime activities:
- Napa Valley Bike Tours—Take advantage of the season’s fresh landscapes by experiencing them up close. Pick up a bike for a self-guided daytrip or join a private group tour with a customized itinerary for mileage, terrain, and winery visits.
- The Annual Sonoma International Film Festival—Help promote independent film by supporting filmmakers from around the world with this unique, 5-day event from March 21st-25th. More than 90 hand-selected films will be shown at intimate venues that are all within walking distance of Sonoma’s historic plaza. Complete with world-class cuisine and excellent wine, don’t miss an opportunity to experience what is widely acknowledged as one of the top 10 destination festivals in the world!
- Napa Valley Wine Train—Take a ride on picturesque, 20th century railcars over a 25 mile stretch through the heart of Napa Valley. Complete with regional cuisine, quality wines, and an interactive murder mystery, the Wine Train is an excellent opportunity to enjoy the spring weather with both style, and a little bit of imagination.
- Engage Art Fair—Held in April, the Engage Art Fair is an annual event featuring some of the Bay Area’s best performers, artists, and craftspeople. Visit Calistoga for an interactive showcase of the best our communities have to offer.
- Horseback Riding—How better to enjoy beautiful green countryside than from the saddle? Plan a rustic tour through one of Napa or Sonoma county’s rolling vineyards. You’ll be glad you did.
- Paddle Tour the Napa River—take advantage of warmer weather by traveling the most breathtaking stretch of the Napa River—from saltwater wetlands to freshwater forest. Explore the lush forests that line the Oxbow Preserve on your own, or purchase a one-way tour with a personal guide.
- Di Rosa—An art venue located on 217 acres in the Carneros region of Napa Valley, di Rosa boasts nearly 2,000 works of art displaying a wide range of styles, media, and subject matter. Drop in to visit di Rosa’s current display, or schedule a tour in advance to view the full extent of di Rosa’s spectacular collection.
- Harms Vineyards and Lavender Fields—Visit this beautiful Napa Valley farm on June 18th for their annual open house featuring handcrafted essential oils, bouquets, personal-care products, and a tour of scenic lavender fields.
- Balloon Rides—Travel outside your comfort zone by taking a hot air balloon ride that allows you to enjoy the beauty of wine country from the air. Experience even familiar sights in a way you’ve never seen them before!
Happy Spring from our team at Annadel Builders, Inc.!